The Good Vibrations Guide to Sex
By Anne Semens and Cathy Winks.
Hands-down the best overall sex book we have ever seen. Open, straightforward, and sex-positive, the guide covers a wide range of topics about sex and sexuality, not just biology. Includes lots of quotes from a variety of people about their personal experiences. If there's anything you've been too scared to ask someone, you'll find it in here! Third Edition.
For ALL readers--women and men, heterosexual or lesbian, gay, or bisexual--this candid, upbeat guide offers expert advice on all aspects of sexuality:
- How to talk about sex and keep your relationships sizzling
- Orgasms--G-spot, female ejaculation, and multiple orgasms for both men and women
- "If you want the job done right, do it yourself"--Expanded section on masturbation
- Sex Over a Lifetime--Growing up, coming out, pregnancy, parenting, midlife cycles, and aging
- Teens Sexual Bill of Rights
- Real stories--Hundreds of real people talk about real sex
- Dealing with disability, depression and other medical issues
- Fantasy--Favorite themes, games, and power play
- Comprehensive guide to erotica....in print, on screen, and on the internet
- Latest sex toy innovations from cyberskin to microchips
- Complete guide to vibrators, dildos, lubricants, and other sex gear, and how to introduce sex toys into your sexual repertoire
Paperback. 338 pages.