Kink and BDSM Communities
- Kink Academy: You’ve grown up, and so should your sex ed! Blogs, expert advice, and video’s for adventurous, consenting adults. Whether you’re new to kink or an experienced player, there’s something for everyone to learn.
- Vice News: Our alternative lifestyle site features articles, news for and product reviews for vice interests including bondage, BDSM and fetish. Also features event listings for fetish events in Calgary and throughout Canada.
- FetLife: similar to Facebook, but for kinky people, FetLife is an online social network for individuals to meet and share information with others in bondage, BDSM and fetish communities. A really good resource for people looking to explore kinks without judgement and to learn about the whole spectrum of alternative sexualities.
- KinkKamp: This venue provides the perfect opportunity for men of all sexual orientations to bond in the brotherhood of shared leather experience. Kink Kamp is a place for men run by men.
- Leather Leadership Conference: The LLC is an organization dedicated to strengthening the Leather/BDSM/Kink/Fetish community through the development of the leadership skills of community members and fostering a greater sense of connection between and within community groups.
- National Coalition for Sexual Freedom: Their goal is to fight for sexual freedom and privacy rights for all adults who engage in safe, sane and consensual behaviour.
- Alberta Society for Kink: online group for the purpose of bringing people within the fetish community together, socially.
- Polyamory Forum: These boards are intended to provide a forum for those folks who are polyamorous or poly-curious. They welcome poly folk of every orientation--hetero, GLBT, pansexual, asexual, or anything else--and involved in every sort of poly tangle--vee, triad, quad, circle, network, whatever.
- Canadian Polyamory Advocacy Association: Advocates on behalf of Canadians who practice polyamory. It promotes legal, social, government, and institutional acceptance and support of polyamory, and advances the interests of the Canadian polyamorous community generally.
- Loving More: Resources, education, events and magazine: Loving more's mandate is to educate people about and support polyamory as a valid choice in loving relationships and family lifestyle.
- Opening Up: for people interested in open relationships of all kinds, including monogamy with benefits, non-monogamy, partnered non-monogamy, swinging, polyamory, polyfidelity, solo polyamory, mixed orientation marriages, and other relationships styles beyond monogamy.
- RedditPegging: links to photos, videos, blogs, Q&As and more, all about pegging and strap-ons
- Guide to Pegging: Suggestive tongues blog explorations of pegging, strap-ons and answers to various questions on the topic. Links to other sexy fun on relationships, non-monogamy, gender and sexuality.
- Ruby Ryder's Pegging Paradise: blog posts, FAQs and a paradise of strap-on erotica stories