Fun stuff, hot stuff, humorous stuff, pop culture, and more.
- Orgasmic Tips for Girls: a blog for horny girls everywhere about getting off and getting it on
- The Great Wall of Vagina: It’s not vulgar, it’s vulva! This isn’t just sensation, it is art with a social conscience and McCartney wants people to stop, look and listen. Consists of four hundred plaster casts of vulvas, all of them unique. Vulvas and labia are as different as faces and many people, particularly women, don't seem to know that.
- The Penis: a penis gallery and blog
- Beyond the Bedroom: Education, conference and blog, an organization for relationship and sexuality education. Their mandate is to help people improve relationships, deepen intimacy and create the love life of their dreams.
- The Toymaker Project: "I started The Toymaker Project as a place to think about technological empowerment with respect to sexuality, gender and pleasure. How can we make, hack or adapt technology to serve our wants and needs?".
- Blue Revue Dirty Movie Film Festival: As Canada’s only pornography-based film festival, Vue puts out a yearly call asking for all would-be adult stars and local filmmakers to submit their own short film (less than five minutes), to be judged by festival attendees for one wild night in September.
- The Good Men Project: Sex and Relationships: A glimpse of what enlightened masculinity might look like in the 21st century. TGMP works to foster a national discussion centered around modern manhood and the question, “What does it mean to be a good man”?
- Hedo North: The Canadian outdoors intertwines with a relaxed, clothing optional adult only resort. Each week is a sexy adventure theme. Available for couples and single women only. No single men allowed.
- Charlie Nox: Get What You Really Want: A boutique sex and dating coach, she specializes in those who have specific and often significant barriers to dating – she prefers to call it Extreme Dating! Issues she has tackled include being an adult virgin, being transgendered, dating with a chronic illness, being anorgasmic, and polyamorous dating, among other non-normative experiences.
- Passionate U: Because no one enters adulthood automatically knowing how to have mind-blowing sex. Straightforward sexual education and instruction, mainly focused on heterosexual experience, this site offers blog, video and expert advice.
- Capital City Burlesque: From Rockette-inspired kick lines to a trio of thrusting Santas, CCB elegantly straddles a fine line between classic burlesque and humorous modernist parody.
- Aradia Fitness on Whyte: Unleash that confident, sexy and strong woman inside of you.Have a fun time being introduced to pole dancing regardless of your fitness level. Join our fun, safe, supportive and non-judgemental environment where we are all different ages and sizes.
- School of RAQ: Step into a sexy sassy shimmy, for any size, shape or age or skill level. Traditional bellydance and tribal fusion. These ladies really ‘raq’.
- Buck Naked Boys Club of Alberta: A group of adult men who celebrate naturism in Alberta, Canada. They gather monthly for a social meeting, meet at various members homes (usually a hot tub, often a pot-luck, sometimes a games night). They meet at a rural private resort several time a year. Occasionally, will organize other special events.